New Product Introduction Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable operators to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. At the same time, this application is also connecting to 3rd party data sources to make sure that real-time information updates concerning schedule updates, delay information and connections is sent to the right vehicles. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- curious about the rail business?
- Interested in making the bridge between R&D and production?
- eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as New Product Introduction Engineer at Televic GSP means
- You’ll be the interface between R&D and production for the introduction of new products/systems: inventing and working out proposals regarding the most optimal production method. You create reviews of R&D designs towards production manufacturability.
- You follow-up all the practical’s and development of a new product so that it can be produced in the most efficient and economical way.
- You build prototypes which include cabling, assembly and soldering tasks.
- You provide feedback to R&D, for modification of prototype when problems are identified, in order to eliminate any bugs.
- You will train production operators on the job in order to implement flawlessly the predetermined work processes and methods.
- You elaborate improvement proposals for current products at a later stage.
- You ensure quality once a new product becomes a standard product.
- You define corrective guidelines in case of quality issues in production or in the field.
- You are transferring products to foreign production sites or subcontractors.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a degree in Electromechanics with an affinity for Electronics.
- You are willing to travel occasionally abroad (Bulgaria).
- You have a hands-on mentality and preferably a first experience in a technological production environment.
- You are a pro-active person who takes on problems and challenges autonomously.
- You are a creative, practical problem solver with good spatial insight.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.