Televic develops, manufactures, and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA! A financially independent and stable group, Televic is divided into divisions that each focus on their specific market:
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Education: multimedia and e-learning solutions for staff training and educational institutions
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
We’re looking for a curious Process engineer
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Production engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Support the test process of electronic equipment and increase its efficiency;
- Provide reliability of test systems to ensure functionality of the electronic products being manufactured in the production facilities;
- Collaborate with international team (Belgium, Germany) in order to establish efficient production process;
- Regular calibration of the test equipment;
- Participate in the introduction of new products in the production and organize trainings for the operators;
- Generate ideas to improve product quality;
- Resolve technical issues related to the production test systems
- Analyze detected nonconformities in the manufacturing process and take measures to eliminate them.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Technical university degree /Electronics and Electrical Engineering, etc./
- Technical mindset and willingness to have a hand on approach
- Good level of English language
- Very good computer skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Team player with effective communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.