Televic is rapidly growing and we are looking for bright minds to build the exciting future of reliable communication.
We’re looking for a curious Procurement Buyer
In order to support the Televic growth we are on the lookout for a curious Procurement Buyer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the communication technologies of the future.
- Fascinated by strategic sourcing?
- Interested in IT and electronics?
- eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these different Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, supply chain & operations activities. In order to support our growth we are on the lookout for a Procurement Buyer who will select and manage suppliers/subcontractors in order to ensure sourcing efficiency and guarantee that (inter)national business needs are met. You will join a highly skilled team in an international context and will be reporting directly to the Procurement and Supplier Quality Manager.
- You are responsible for the strategic supplier selection of specific product categories and take the lead in relationship management & negotiations.
- You draw up contracts with new and existing partners and follow up on these agreements whilst regularly evaluating their performance.
- You act as liaison towards our international production facilities (Belgium, Bulgaria, US, Germany) and have a steering role in their sourcing activities.
- You are using your network and your gained experience to scout the market for new products and suppliers that may bring added value.
- You collaborate closely with R&D, project and product management towards new product introductions and cost management.
- Together with the Quality engineers, you actively follow-up the supplier performance evaluation and take the lead in handling escalated non-conformities and structural quality assurance.
- You stay up to date and actively engage in networking with regards to procurement best practices and new methodologies and tools to continuously optimize the department.
Who Are You?
- You are eager to co-create and execute procurement strategies in an innovation-driven international company.
- You combine a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree with 5+ years of procurement experience in a technical environment.
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
- Knowledge of Excel is required; you’re looking forward to working with SAP and PowerBI.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French, German) is a plus.
- Your negotiation skills and contract expertise set you apart!
- We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem.
- We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan. Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart!
- At Televic you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
- We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results