Izegem , Belgium
We’re looking for a Product Owner
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Passionate about rail & passenger information solutions?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Product Owner at Televic means
You are in continuous consultation with the product development team, the project managers and the product manager. In your role:
- You create and define the product epics and user stories in line with the product roadmap features.
- You follow up the project integrations and set the milestones for deliveries.
- You plan, prepare and prioritize the feature development and product backlogs in accordance with the business goals.
- You guarantee that all prerequisites for development are gathered before the sprint start, user story descriptions, including mockups, technical architectures, etc.
- You act as a scrum master and run the sprint grooming’s and planning, attend the daily standups and run the retrospectives.
- You follow up the quality with the QA team to delivery high quality software on time.
- You analyze the progress and reflect on how the product development can improve.
- You mitigate issues or blockers that would impact the sprint and the objectives.
- You provide the documentation on different levels (user documentation, technical documentation, delivery documentation) together with the team.
- You are involved in the planning and follow-up of the execution for the deployments of different customers.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have preferably a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or equivalent.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role and in building and implementing software technology.
- You have excellent communication skills (English).
- You have expert knowledge in software development lifecycle and engineering processes.
- You have experience in working according to Agile principles (scrum, SAFe).
- You are an advanced user of the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence etc.) or equivalent.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player who derives satisfaction from working closely with others in an international team.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits