Join our Conference Team as Product Owner
Televic Conference creates conferencing solutions to customers worldwide for multiple verticals such as city-halls, parliaments, courtrooms, corporate (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.). In order to continue our exponential growth and boost our software applications, we are looking for a Product Owner for software solutions.
Together with Product Management and the R&D team you will explore new business opportunities and work on product epics around:
- cloud applications for hybrid conference rooms.
- smart applications combining the conference audio with camera tracking,
- connecting conference rooms over long distance
- AI based simultaneous interpretation and translation services.
- MS Teams, Zoom.
- Passionate about audiovisuel systems?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Product Owner
- You create and define the product epics and user stories in line with the product roadmap features.
- You follow up the feature increments and set the milestones for deliveries.
- You plan, prepare and prioritize the feature development and product backlogs in accordance with the business goals.
- You guarantee that alle prerequisites for development are gathered before the sprint start, user story descriptions, including mockups, technical architectures, etc.
- You act as a scrum master and run the sprint grooming’s and planning, attend the standups and run the retrospectives.
- You follow up the quality with the QA team to deliver high quality software on time.
- You analyze the progress and reflect on how the product development can improve.
- You mitigate issues or blockers that would impact the sprint and the objectives.
You are involved in the planning and follow-up of the execution for the deployments of different customers.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have preferably a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or equivalent.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role and in building and implementing software technology.
- You have excellent communication skills (English).
- You have knowledge in software development lifecycle and engineering processes.
- You have experience in working according to Agile principles.
- You are an advanced user of the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, etc) or equivalent.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player who derives satisfaction form working closely with others in an international team.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability.
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.