We’re looking for a Product Owner
Televic Education is part of Televic, an international company specialized in innovative communication technology. Televic Education develops the SaaS-solution assessmentQ, which is the most versatile digital exam and practice platform in the world. assessmentQ is used on a daily basis by thousands of users all around the world in a variety of cases: healthcare, education, exam centers, certifying bodies, government, banking, insurance, publishers…
To support the continuous growth of our business unit Televic Education, we are currently looking for a driven Product Owner.
Televic Education develops assessmentQ, an advanced digital practice and examination platformassessmentQ is used on a daily basis by thousands of users in a variety of sectors globally.
- You are someone with a curious mindset and excellent communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- You are looking for a challenging job in an international organization gearing up for significant expansion.
Working as a Product Owner means
- You’ll manage stakeholders and effectively collaborate with them, trying to get to know their interest and identify their needs to maximize the value of our product.
- By defining the scope and analyzing the impact, you’ll have a clear idea of the requirements our product has to meet.
- One of your responsibilities is gathering all this information, coordinating sprints and communicating this onto a roadmap.
- You’ll groom and prioritize our Product Backlog
- You’ll create epics, user stories, defining acceptance criteria, set sprint goals and follow up metrics And help measure the development progress and product success.
- You’ll assist in the product launch to the customers.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- A technical environment is where you want to be and work in.
- With your proactive approach and good decision making skills you’ll be able to maximize our product value for our customers.
- You have excellent communication skills combined with analytical knowledge and problem solving abilities.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree and over 3 years of work experience as a product owner in an agile environment.
- Your written and spoken English are on point.
- Experience in a SaaS company is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits