Project Manager Software
The Big Picture
At Televic Rail we design, develop, test and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for the railway sector. We are considered the n°1 reference, hence our search for colleagues who are passionate about technology and innovation.
As Project Manager Software you follow-up on software development in several parallel projects, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met. You collaborate daily with the project managers, R&D engineers and team leads. You report directly to the project management team lead.
- Interested in coordinating various R&D projects?
- Excited to work interdisciplinary?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
As Project Manager Software, you:
- Set up and maintain a detailed development plan per project and master plan across projects (in cooperation with the project manager and R&D);
- Identify resources needed to complete a project and negotiate assignments with functional managers;
- Monitor and identify mitigations for project risks;
- Provide information for management to assess project status;
- Translate client needs towards the R&D organization.
- As Scrum lead for multiple software development teams, you facilitate processes & organize meetings whilst enabling cooperation across all roles and functions. You’re also responsible for reporting progress and keeping time and quality requirements.
- You interact with project managers and after-sales to coordinate and deliver new software releases.
- You are a functional analyst able to understand and steer software development.
- You have strong project management skills which enable you to define and set priorities accordingly.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- You have a passion for or strong interest in Engineering, Electronics or Computer Sciences with a first experience in product development, preferably software oriented.
- You have experience in practicing agile methodologies and look forward to working with Atlassian tools.
- You like to work interdisciplinary, easily communicate with different internal stakeholders and you have a strong sense of ownership.
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Rail is the lead supplier for high-quality on-board communication and control systems. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Hitachi, Siemens, Eurostar, NMBS and Bombardier).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.