Izegem , Belgium
We’re looking for a curious QA Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious QA engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. And technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the rail communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a QA Engineer
As a QA Engineer you are responsible for reviewing the systems we develop on function, performance, security, scalability, etc. You both develop and execute manual and automated test cases. Are there any issues with the systems or remarks from your side? Then you integrate those into your report for all the internal stakeholders involved in the project and you work together to resolve them. Have there been changes made in the system? You perform the regression testing, for which you developed the scenario. All of which meet the testing of system and high-level component requirements, at all times.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Experience is essential, in combination with a degree in engineering;
- You have a basic understanding and user/ admin level knowledge of Linux and networks;
- You have experience with scripting and programming languages (preferably Python) and test automation frameworks (preferably Python behave BDD);
- Prior experience with Docker is an asset.
But our ideal candidate also:
- Wants to share in successes as well as in failures, because that is what testing is all about;
- Wants to get things done, even if they’re challenging;
- Sees opportunities to improve processes and gets everyone on board;
- Likes to team up with equally driven colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- The chance to work on “state of the art” projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.