At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable operators to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. At the same time, this application is also connecting to 3rd party data sources to make sure that real-time information updates concerning schedule updates, delay information and connections is sent to the right vehicles. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- passionate about rail & passenger information solutions?
- eager to join a successful team?
- interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Quality Engineer (NPI) at Televic GSP means
- You define and improve test scripts for test equipment using scripting language (Python), used in production (Belgium and Bulgaria).
- You maintain a web based repository for these scripts. (branching within gitflow environment).
- You actively automate the information flow between R&D and production (production files).
- You coordinate new products introduction with R&D to develop manufacturing test strategies for these new products.
- You coordinate test strategies with R&D and electronics engineers in production.
- You create, review and approve test plans, scripts and validation documents.
- You create test tooling and infrastructure (document specific test setups, design the setups and build them or coordinate the outsourcing of the tool assemblies).
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or Electronics with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- You have a genuine passion for product development coupled with a sharp eye for detail and a proactive approach to innovation, efficiency and problem solving.
- You have good knowledge of Python development. Experience in test development is a big plus.
- You understand electrical interfaces and can easily read electrical schematics.
- You are interested in HTML, CSS, MySQL and supporting Java scripting (JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap,…). You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are willing to travel up to 10 % of your time. (regular visits to Bulgaria/Berlin/US headquarters)
- You speak and write English fluently.
What's in it for you:
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits