Izegem , Belgium
Televic GSP is an international supplier of electronics and software solutions for train operating companies and train builders. With over 30 years of experience in designing and maintaining on-board communication systems, Televic GSP is a leading supplier for Passenger Information Systems and communication systems for the rail market. Altogether more than 60.000 rail cars are fitted with Televic GSP equipment worldwide.
In order to further support our growth, we are looking for a quality engineer who will be responsible for product quality’s during whole project phasis, from offer to serial production.
Working as a Quality Engineer at Televic means
- You are able to perform RAMS/LCC analysis.
- You support to establish and maintain a systematic approach for reliability statistics.
- You are cooperating for improvement programs in collaboration with other important stakeholders.
- You coordinate q-related aspects during projects by acting as a trough advisor for quality requirement trough the business.
- You closely work together with the Quality Manager and will evaluate and report on incoming repairs and field issues.
- You support your stakeholders (R&D, Bid Management, and Project Management) in terms of their requirements.
- You coordinate different tasks for Special Process Experts.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronics and a first experience in a similar position.
- You have Experience in performing RAMS/LCC analysis including statistics.
- You have knowledge of quality core tools like 8D, 5why, Ishikawa, FMEA etc.
- You are communicative, no-nonsense, hands on mentality, pro-active, open minded, solution oriented, people connecting and networking (team oriented), standing and speaking up for the interest of the company.
- You have organizational and management skills (~project management skills)
- Knowledge of special processes (IPC, welding, crimping, bonding etc.)
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. German would be plus.
- You are open to travel.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.