Televic seeks a punctual Quality Expert
To support the continuous growth of our Televic GSP Business Unit, we are currently looking for punctual Quality Expert with a no-nonsense mentality.
As a Quality Expert, you’ll take on a variety of tasks within the Televic GSP Rail business unit. In this unit we are dedicated to provide innovative and reliable communication systems to passengers of public transport.
Working as a Quality Expert at Televic means
- It will be your responsibility to oversee all types of quality issues within the business unit.
- As our customer-related complaint contact person, you’ll handle and follow up claims.
- You aim to prevent complaints by improving programs, monitoring suppliers and supporting quality processes within the unit.
- To improve and raise awareness about the quality of our products, you’ll investigate reports and follow up KPIs and PPI metrics and lead intern meetings.
- You’ll prepare audits and guide the auditors.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You’ve worked in a technical environment before, leading the quality matter of production (teams).
- You’re familiar with standard office SW tools as well as quality tools like 8D, 5why, Ishikawa, FMEA etc.
- Your organizational and management skills are top notch. Understanding management systems like ISO9001, 14001, IRIS is a plus.
- Your process knowledge includes IPC, welding, crimping, bonding etc.
Ideally, our colleague…
- has a relevant Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
- is a native Dutch speaker, with excellent written and spoken English.
- is a communicative person with a no-nonsense attitude and a punctual mindset.
- is solution oriented and works in a pro-active, hands-on manner.
- is able to connect and network with team members and stakeholders.
- will always try to act in the best interest of the company.
- is flexible regarding travel.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.