R&D Technical Support Specialist
Join our Conference Team as R&D Technical Support Specialist
Televic Conference creates conferencing solutions to customers worldwide for multiple verticals such as city-halls, parliaments, courtrooms, corporate (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.).
We are looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Engineer to join our team. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to our R&D, Project Management, and Production departments.
The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- passionate about audiovisuel systems?
- interested in providing technical assistance and support ?
- interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a R&D Technical Support Specialist at Televic Conference means
You conduct measurements, tests, and incoming inspections for various products.
You perform feasibility checks and propose technical solutions for custom units.
- You create and manage production instructions.
- You identify obsolete components and verify electrical schematics.
- You resolve technical problems in production and support prototype development
Do you recognize yourself in this?
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
Experience in technical support or related field
Proficient in SAP, and Visio
Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
A proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering high-quality products and services to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability.
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.