Senior Software Quality Engineer
Engineer – Software
Are you the Senior Software Quality Engineer we’re looking for?
We are looking for Senior Software Quality Engineers to help us improve the quality of our software solutions: assessmentQ (digital exam and exercise platform), translationQ (digital platform for translation training and revision) and interpreterQ (interpreter training platform).
- Passionate about Testing and Test Automation?
- Eager to join a dynamic team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Senior Software Quality Engineer
- You will be a key player in a multi-disciplinary team made up of Quality Engineers, Software Developers, Product Owners, Project Managers, DevOps Engineers and UI/UX designers.
- You will create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- You will be a driving force in the further automatization of our test cases.
- You will perform manual tests for features where automation is not possible.
- You will identify, register, document, and track bugs.
- You will perform thorough regression testing when bugs are fixed.
- You will report the results of test sessions to the team and to management.
- You will continually improve our testing process.
- You will coach less experienced QA engineers.
Professional skills we’re looking for.
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have experience with web development and testing complex web applications.
- You have a solid understanding of testing methodologies.
You have an ISTQB certificate and/or are willing to obtain (another) one.
- You have experience with tools that help you manage your test cases and/or defects (SpiraTest, Jira, Synaps RT, HP ALM…)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has an analytical mindset.
- Loves to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can work independently with a hands-on mentality.
- Can clearly articulate complex ideas to all levels of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.