Sacramento , United States
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for trains, trams, and metro’s, is growing at an exponential rate. Over 24 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one reference, hence our search for the best professionals.
To support our continuous growth in North America, we are looking for a Service Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our projects at our customers facilities across the United States and Canada. As part of our Customer Service team, you will ensure our systems are performing at the highest level. This position is based in our TELEVIC US Corp office in Sacramento, CA.
Ready To Join Us As Service Engineer?
- Passionate about problem solving?
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is expanding?
- You will perform regression testing in TELEVIC US Corp on updated software prior to release to the train builder.
- You will be responsible for training the train builders and end customers on how to use our on-board and wayside software.
- You create, perform, and report on on-site test procedures, including full function testing of the system, on vehicles either at the train builder’s facility or end customer’s location, in the presence of the client and/or inspectors.
- You will investigate problems, diagnose, and perform overhauls, repairs, and retrofits as needed either on-site or in TELEVIC US Corp.
- You will assist our Production and Repair department with testing and diagnosing devices returned for non-conformities.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (e.g., Computer Science, Electronics, ICT or equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You possess expertise in the domain of system testing and troubleshooting; fundamental knowledge of Linux, software, hardware, and networking technology (TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, etc.) is required.
- You are well organized with the ability to prioritize and work independently; work under pressure and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You communicate clearly verbally and in written form.
- You are willing to travel frequently, 40% - 60% of the time, primarily within North America, and possess a valid passport.
- Experience in the rail industry is a plus.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is considered the number one reference for high-quality on-board communication, and control systems, hence our search for talented colleagues! At Rail you will get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g., Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier and local operators).
We welcome you in TELEVIC US Corp in Sacramento, CA. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.