Software Cyber Security Engineer
We’re looking for Software Cyber Security Engineers
To support the continuous growth of our business unit Televic GSP, we are currently looking for driven Software R&D Engineers to join our cyber security team.
As a software Cyber Security Engineer, you’ll become part of our dedicated cyber security team at the Televic GSP Rail business unit. In this unit we are dedicated to provide innovative and reliable communication systems to railway passengers. We currently seek software engineers to implement our company-wide cyber security roadmap for our latest solutions.
Working as Software Cyber Security Engineer at Televic GSP means
- You’ll research and implement common security and automation tools/programs, such as the implementation of secure update methods on embedded systems, secret management (passwords, TLS certificates, SSH certificates), system hardening
- Setup new procedures and integrations for doing vulnerability monitoring on our products (think about vulnerability detection in code & systems, integration of security tools like SAST, SCA, DAST in the build pipeline for automatic security tests – DevSecOps)
- You’ll keep track of programming and security trends and apply it in existing code
Depending on your skills and interests, your responsibilities can be extended:
- You’ll be able to evaluate and guard security principles in the architecture of new products (secure-by-design)
- You’ll execute and follow up on threat modeling exercises.
- You’ll contribute to the strategy to improve the current Secure Development LifeCycle.
- You'll implement security controls inside railway products (software, operating systems, hardware).
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You’re familiar with applied security in operating systems, applications, containers, protocols, etc.
- Linux holds no secrets for you and you may know your way around Debian or Yocto too.
- You’re aware of security standards (IEC 62443, ISO 2700x, TS 50701, NIS, GDPR), security certification, SDLC, DevSecOps or are willing to learn about these topics.
- A good knowledge of Python is a huge plus!
- You have a relevant Master’s Degree and a few years of work experience.
- A technical environment is where you want to be and work in.
- To join our cyber security team, your written and spoken English must be on point.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.