Supplier Quality engineer
We’re looking for a curious Supplier Quality Engineer
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Supplier Quality Engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Supplier Quality Engineer:
- You conduct inspections and testing of mechanical incoming parts;
- You coordinate the daily work of the quality control specialists and support them;
- You investigate the occurred issues on the incoming materials;
- You create the non conform reports to the suppliers in case of issue;
- You follow regularly the process of solving the non conformities with the suppliers;
- You negotiate the way of compensation with the suppliers in case of non conformities – rework, crediting, replacement, etc…;
- You organize the preparation of materials for return to the suppliers, in case of such negotiation;
- You synchronize the actions to the suppliers with the purchase department;
- You overview the rejected materials and externally produced PCBAs and process them;
- You participate in the developing of the quality structure and rising it to higher level;
- You communicate and share knowledge with other departments such as Purchasing, Production and Planning.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanics, electromechanics, electronics)
- Work experience in production quality at least 3 years
- You are recognized and handy with the incoming quality control principals
- You are strongly quality driven with knowledge of or affinity with technology and engineering.
- You have very good negotiation skills
- You are well organized, accurate and precise with good communication skills
- Fluent communication in English
- ERP system experience (SAP is a plus)
- Knowledge of quality standard IPC 610 and IPC 620 is a plus
- Experience with the requirements of ISO9001:2015 is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.