Izegem , Belgium
We’re looking for a curious Team lead Customer Support
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.).
In order to boost our growth we are on the lookout for a curious Team lead Customer Support to provide high-end service to our clients by developing effective customer service processes, providing and implementing the necessary improvement projects for the Televic Conference and setting up customer satisfaction goals.
You collaborate closely with your colleagues of product management and R&D in Izegem, and report to the projects & after sales team lead. Occasionally (20%), you go onsite for technical interventions.
- Highly motivated to provide outstanding customer support by leading our customer service department?
- Passionate about audiovisual systems and R&D?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Team lead Customer Support
- You provide overall management and leadership of the Global Aftersales Team focused on providing excellent Customer Service.
- You create a scalable & global customer service team, define KPI’s and implement customer service improvement projects such as; optimization of proactively communication and continuous feedback and making our ticketing system more efficient.
- You are in close contact with our global customer base to understand their needs. You define innovative solutions to improve the customer experience trough digitalization projects
- You handle the more complex customer issues as well as escalated customer calls.
- You align with Sales, R&D and product management when defining & implementing improvement tracks.
- You develop a global training program for our distributors & resellers worldwide
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree in electronics, software or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience working in a customer service position.
- A first experience in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Experience to work in a multi-cultural international context with relevant communication skills.
- A perfect knowledge of English is a must. A good knowledge of French is preferred.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has also a good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Has excellent negotiation and time management skills.
- Has experience in a technical environment, is hands-on and can work independently.
- Likes to travel regularly and to meet customers all over the world
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.