Technical Product Manager
Join our Conference Team as Technical Product Manager
Televic Conference creates conferencing solutions to customers worldwide for multiple verticals such as city-halls, parliaments, courtrooms, corporate (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.). In order to continue our exponential growth and boost our software applications, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager for software solutions.
Together with the global sales team and R&D team you will explore new business opportunities around:
- cloud applications,
- smart applications combining the conference audio with camera input,
- connecting conference rooms over long distance,
- AI based simultaneous interpretation and translation services.
- Experienced in product management of software solutions?
- And do you want to work for an international organization that is significantly expanding?
Working as a Technical Product Manager at Televic means:
- Together with the software architect, you are responsible for leading multiple application software development teams (local and remote) for product development.
- You are responsible to plan the next program increment by collaborating with other Technical Product Managers and the software architect.
- You are responsible to regularly sync with all stakeholders to manage the product roadmap, product backlog, inter-backlog dependencies and risks towards software releases.
- You participate in scrum to translate product requirements into user stories, define acceptance criteria, and guide prioritization of backlog.
- You are involved in supportability, serviceability and deployability of the conferencing systems.
- You are aligned to the Televic Conference’s growth strategy and grow our revenue from software.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- You preferably have a Master degree in software engineering or equivalent work experience in product management of software solutions.
- You demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, customer experience, product technical challenges and process improvement.
- You can influence sales and R&D colleagues about your plans and ideas.
- You have proven ability to develop and ship high quality software products in Agile development environments.
- You are a results-driven teamplayer and show technology leadership
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time
What’s in it for you?
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.