Izegem , Belgium
We’re looking for a curious UX Designer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Passionate about rail & passenger information solutions?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a UX Designer at Televic means
As UX designer, you are responsible for the following:
- You create a coherent UI/UX interface for all the Televic GSP customer-facing applications.
- You define the right interaction models and flows and evaluate their success.
- You design passenger-facing screens that give passengers the necessary information at a glance.
- You support demos and training towards customers and find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- You are able to define personas and establish the customer journeys.
- You create mockups and prototypes which will serve as input for discussion with Product and front-end development team.
- You conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- You collaborate with the Product and front-end development team to bring in new ideas to improve the design process, contributing conceptually, visually and from an interaction perspective.
- You guarantee the graphical elements homogeneity and brand guidelines compliancy.
- You take a central role in feature creation, bringing UI/UX expertise in every project to increase customer experience, helping decision making.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a strong proven track record of UX design projects.
- You are passionate about user interface design and eager to improve user experience.
- You are proficient in design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite).
- You have excellent knowledge of responsive design, pattern libraries.
- You have excellent communication skills (English).
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.