- Looking for a data driven job in operations?
- Fascinated by short and midterm planning?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide. Our client portfolio consists of the United Nations, European Parliament, French Senate and many more.
In order to support our Operations team we are on the lookout for a junior production planner. In this position you report directly to the Teamlead planning and production.
- You execute short term & midterm resource and capacity planning for the Belgian production site.
- You manage stock and inventory levels, detect material shortages and take appropriate actions with involved stakeholders.
- You follow up on delivery terms in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You assist in maintenance and transition of SAP Master and MRP data: BOM, lead times, economic order quantities, safety stock setting, purchase data,…
- You regularly report about specific KPI’s (on time delivery, productivity,…).
Who Are You?
- You are fascinated by production planning and eager to showcase your analytical skills.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain or Economics.
- A first experience in an operations environment is an asset but don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re a motivated young graduate.
- Affinity with IT and electronics is a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge of SAP and PowerBI is an asset.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
Who Are We?
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is a key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions.
We welcome you in our headquarters in Izegem. We offer a temporary contract (min. 6 months) after which we will explore all opportunities to stay.
At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.