- Looking for a technician job in the Brussels region?
- Passionate about audiovisual systems?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
Televic Conference is on the lookout for an experienced service technician to join our team in Brussels. As sr. technician you are the link between our customers and service team consisting of 3 Televic colleagues, several freelancers and subcontractors. Our focus is on audiovisual installations (cameras, projectors, control systems, audio systems, conference systems, etc.)
Our service engineers are stationed in one of the European institutions (European Parliament or European Commission). Your presence at Televic HQ is occasionally required (e.g. for meetings and training).
- You plan, coordinate and follow up on technical interventions of your team members and yourself.
- You identify critical issues, monitor progress and take corrective measurements if needed.
- You perform risk analyses and provide the customer with the necessary technical advice.
- You collaborate closely with the Televic project lead.
- You report to the field technician teamlead.
- You have a technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Electronics, ICT) with at least 5 years of experience as service technician.
- You have worked with integrated AV systems, control systems and video conferencing solutions.
- Experience with IT networks and Crestron and/ or AMX systems is a plus.
- You speak English and French fluently.
- A first experience as team coordinator is a plus but motivation is most important!
- You keep up to date with current and new technologies.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Conference is a key provider of discussion systems, simultaneous translations and electronic voting systems worldwide. Decades of experience in satisfying the most demanding customers results in a vast array of both standard and customized solutions.
Our HQ are located in Izegem but you are assigned to the Brussels region. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan. Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart!
At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.