Televic is rapidly growing and we are looking for bright minds to build the exciting future of reliable communication.
We’re looking for a curious Infrastructure & Security Engineer
Are you ready to shape the future of technology and security at Televic Conference and Televic Healthcare? We are seeking a forward-thinking Infrastructure & Security Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment. With us, you'll have the chance to lead, grow, and make a significant impact in a globally recognized technology company.
- Passionate about ICT infrastructure and security?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
- Eager to join a dynamic team?
We are seeking a dynamic and skilled Infrastructure & Security Engineer with a strong potential for professional growth. This role involves maintaining and enhancing our ICT infrastructure across various international locations and providing pivotal support to the COO. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem-solver who enjoys tackling challenges head-on and is committed to self-improvement and staying up-to-date of technological advancements.
- Directly assist the COO in the management and improvement of ICT infrastructure.
- Serve as a bridge builder between the ICT team and other departments.
- Champion of Security: Elevate our security standards to match our ambition for technological leadership. You will cover all infrastructure pillars - Endpoint, Identity, Connectivity, and Data.
- Policy Design & Compliance: Craft and implement IT security policies that align with our architecture, ensuring maximum protection and promoting responsible IT usage.
- Security Awareness & Contingency Planning: Implement and maintain a robust security awareness program. Regularly audit and refine our contingency plans.
- Hands-On Mentality:
- Take initiative in mapping, standardizing, digitizing, and optimizing ICT processes.
- Monitor and support internal ticketing tools, providing feedback and process evaluations.
- Management of virtualized environments, including client and server updates.
- Embrace a culture of learning and adaptability to rapidly evolving technology trends.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Applied Computer Science or equivalent through professional experience.
- Some years of experience in system/infrastructure engineering, experience with network and security infrastructure, including system updates and security patches.
- Knowledge of switches/routers, firewalls, SSL encryption, VPN and monitoring tools, with a willingness to expand skill set.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities, focused on a methodical, project-based approach.
- Proficient in Windows Server and VMware; eagerness to learn and master additional systems.
- Very familiar with the Microsoft stack.
- Fluency in English, to interact effectively with non-ICT colleagues.
- Knowledge or experience with ISO 27001, CIS Controls, and NIST is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- A challenging and evolving role in an international setting.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality with an eye for your unique talents and growth.