We’re looking for a curious IT Support Engineer
Wherever communication needs technology, Televic is at work. We develop, manufacture and install high-tech communication systems with a focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic enables the strategic ambitions of these businesses also thanks to IT, HR, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities.
To support our growth ambitions we are on the lookout for a curious autonomous and talented IT Support Engineer. Join our team and leverage your IT expertise to contribute to our organization's growth and success. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and international work environment where your skills will be valued and developed.
- an early-career IT engineer with a passion for network, hardware, and applications?
- a team player with strong English communication skills?
- looking for an exciting opportunity to join our international organization that is experiencing significant growth?
Working as IT Support Engineer:
- You will proactively address and resolve user-reported issues related to computers, printers, software and more.
- Document the existing network infrastructure, including LAN, servers, computers, and applications.
- Collaborate as a valuable member of our international helpdesk team, providing problem-solving, documentation, and remote assistance to support all Business Units.
- Install and configure software tools, providing ongoing support to local users.
- Continuously monitor network, hardware, and applications, taking preventive actions to mitigate potential issues.
- Install and support a wide range of hardware appliances and assist end-users in effectively using them.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Preferably a first hands-on work experience in managing computers, printers, hardware, networks, and software.
- Strong ability to quickly grasp new concepts and work efficiently with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling effective interaction with end-users.
- Self-motivated and capable of organizing and prioritizing tasks independently.
- Willingness to handle computer and network administration tasks, such as infrastructure oversight and asset management.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Occasional travel may be required to our remote sites or headquarters.
What’s in it for you?:
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.