Sacramento, United States
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible.
As bid manager you will be responsible for translating customer requests into feasible solutions and projects. Join an international team experienced professionals and become the link between sales, project management, engineering and product management.
- Passionate about electronics & software?
- Looking for a job that combines engineering & customer contact?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Bid Manager at Televic GSP means
- You analyze client requests and specifications, pinpoint bottlenecks and risks for both standardized and customized Rail projects.
- You provide the customers with a feasible technical solution to their questions. This entails the architectural design of both a hardware (electronics) and software solution. The architecture will consist of state of the art Televic products, custom developments and/or the integration of 3rd party solutions.
- You document and present these technical solutions to our customers.
- You communicate with external and internal parties on a regular basis.
- You are responsible for delivering high-quality proposals within time, scope and budget.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering with a focus on software or electronics.
- Experience as an engineer or project manager is a plus.
- You are a skilled communicator (both verbally and written) who is able to approach problems creatively.
- Your strong analytical skills enable you to prioritize and work in a very detailed manner.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are willing to travel (30%-40%).
- You look forward to joining a fun but fast-paced team in a booming business!
What's in it for you:
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits