We’re looking for a curious Content Marketeer
Televic Education develops high-quality educational technology. Our innovative web-based and mobile solutions are used daily in hundreds of classrooms, training and exam centers, educational publishers, public authorities and companies worldwide.
But for our software platforms to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Content Marketeer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, customer focus and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and contribute to the educational solutions of the future!
- Passionate about content creation and storytelling?
- Looking for a job in a SaaS software environment?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for full expansion?
Working as a Product Marketeer
- You translate market research, competitive analyses and USPs into appealing stories for specific market segments and personas, and generate e-books, videos, infographics and other content formats for the Digital Marketing team.
- You develop compelling marketing strategies for new and existing SaaS products, in line with product positioning and key differentiating features.
- You take care of outbound communication related to new products, features and releases and ensure the necessary follow-up.
- You regularly communicate with resellers about new launches, updates, etc.
- You analyze competitors, customer behavior and feedback, and product statistics to determine the right actions to permanently increase engagement and usage.
- You help determine the requirements of the marketing campaign from concept to launching close collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Product Management teams
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree and + 3 years of experience as a content marketeer in a SaaS company.
- A hands on attitude that requires creativity and great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills (copywriting and storytelling) both in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a big plus.
But our ideal colleague…
- Also has experience with optimizing marketing flows through data analysis, experiments and A/B testing;
- Knows how to creatively translate new product features to engaging content pieces for our various target audiences;
- Is well-organised, accurate and not afraid of deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.