We’re looking for a curious Embedded Engineer
At Televic Healthcare, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare through cutting-edge communication and information technology. We specialize in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative solutions that enhance patient care, streamline processes and empower healthcare professionals. We work in a channel model through certified partners internationally and our ambition is to become the reference in our niche market through innovation.
But for our technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Embedded Engineer. You will be part of our international healthcare team, developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes.
Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and discover the healthcare communication technology of the future!
- Interested in developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes?
- Passionate about embedded programming (C++) ?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
You will be part of our international healthcare team, developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes. Your work will impact tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
- Write software for our wired and wireless devices
- Develop for both embedded Linux and bare metal devices
- Propose your own designs and review those of your peers
- Deliver software according to the quality standard defined by the team
- Actively take part in all SCRUM related meetings, sharing your own thoughts and insights
Required Skills and Experience
- Practical experience in developing OOP applications with C++
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with bare metal development
Nice to have
- Unit testing experience (such as Google Test)
- Experience with .NET or Angular
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with CAN bus, CANOpen protocol
- Experience with Azure DevOps
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.