The Big Picture
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. At the same time, this application is also connecting to 3rd party data sources to make sure that real-time information updates concerning schedule updates, delay information and connections is sent to the right vehicles. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
- Passionate about software development?
- Interested in innovative software and technology?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
As Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Work together with the team lead/architect on designing secure architecture patterns to fulfil the business needs
- Design and implement application software which runs on both embedded devices
- Be responsible for the integration of multiple components. Make sure all software components act as one system.
- Act as key player in the project delivery process
- Deploy integrated systems to the testbenches and trains.
- Manage test, staging and production environments
- Deploy upgrades, fixes to systems and applications
- Integrate with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Collaborate with front and backend development teams, as well as QA to improve overall architectures, processes, systems and procedures and data security
- Work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design that is able to provide an end-to-end solution for different projects
- Formulate ideas for continuous improvement
- The technology stack you will be working with includes: Java, Spring Boot, Quarkus, Angular, Keycloak, Docker, Linux scripting, Linux packaging, Python, Networking, …
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science engineering or ICT
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- You have experience with Java languages, Python, AWS and Azure architectures, Linux, Git, …
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins)
- You have good knowledge of IP network protocols and Linux scripting
- You are eager to continuously improve your skills and knowledge in order to keep up to date with industry standards
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have sufficient communication skills in English, both written and oral
We welcome you in our new modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development makes the difference! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.