Sacramento, United States
At Televic Rail we design, develop, test, and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for the railway sector. Over 60,000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. Televic Rail is considered the number 1 reference, hence our search for colleagues who are passionate about technology and innovation.
The Hardware Test Engineer will proactively research, specify, design, and implement automated test solutions in a manufacturing environment. To support our growth, we seek a motivated and innovative test automation engineer. In this position you report directly to the Production Manager.
Ready To Join US As Project Manager?
- Looking for a job in Product and Testing Development?
- Fascinated by Python and electronics?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is expanding?
- Define and improve test scripts for test equipment using scripting language (Python), used in production (Belgium and Bulgaria).
- Maintain a web-based repository for these scripts. (Branching within Gitflow environment).
- Create test tooling and infrastructure (document specific test setups, design the setups and build them or coordinate the outsourcing of the tool assemblies).
- Actively automate the information flow between R&D and production (production files).
- Coordinate new products introduction with R&D to develop manufacturing test strategies for these new products.
- Coordinate test strategies with R&D and electronics engineers in production.
- Create, review, and approve test plans, scripts, and validation documents.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or electronics with 3+ years of working experience.
- You have a genuine passion for product development coupled with a sharp eye for detail and a proactive approach to innovation, efficiency and problem solving.
- You have good knowledge of Python development. Test development experience is a big plus.
- You understand electrical hardware and software interfaces and can easily read electrical schematics.
- You are interested in HTML, CSS, MySQL and supporting Java scripting (jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap,).
- You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Who Are We?
Televic US Corp., one of Televic Group’s satellite offices, focuses on closing the gap between people, systems, and information. Our growing team strives to provide customers with sustainable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions, keeping communication as the main driver for our presences in the Rail and Conference division. Televic US thrives on growth, progress, and a means to make a lasting impact. This role will collaborate with the local Televic Rail manufacturing and operations team. As a Rail colleague you get the opportunity to understand the inner workings of passenger train systems.
- Televic US offers a small business feel with a backing of a parent company. At Televic US, you will find an autonomous work environment to get things done and make a difference in the public transportation industry.
- We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results