The Big Picture
At Televic Healthcare, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare through cutting-edge communication and information technology. We specialize in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative solutions that enhance patient care, streamline processes and empower healthcare professionals. We work in a channel model through certified partners internationally and our ambition is to become the reference in our niche market through innovation.
In order to support our fast growth, we need a curious Technical Sales Consultant. Being part of our international healthcare team, this role offers a unique opportunity to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, technically contribute to impactful projects in close collaboration with sales and product management.
🚀 Ignite Growth: Join as Technical Sales Consultant! 🚀
- Fascinated by innovative solutions and communication?
- Interested in healthcare and technology?
- And eager for hands on experience within an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Technical Sales Consultant
- You provide technical sales support towards our channel partners for respectively quotations/tenders, demonstrations and projects.
- You will assist our Business Development Managers in joint customer visits and take your role as a true technical expert by giving advice, demonstrations and presentations.
- You work 90% of your time in Belgium (Headquarters / home) and for the remaining time you will be involved in international trade fairs and client visits.
- You will assist in the technical preparations of our international trade fairs.
- Reporting directly to the Product Management lead
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Master or Bachelor degree with technical affinity, ideally 3 years’ experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Blend your enthusiasm for challenging projects with a keen business acumen and good communication skills.
- Possess profound insights into IT- networking and electronics.
- Exhibit proficiency in English, French, and Dutch; knowledge of German is a valuable asset.
- Bring experience in supporting partners with responding to tenders.
- Display competence in crafting and presenting quotes, along with adept calculation of discounts and margins.
- Fluent and confident in delivering engaging demonstrations and sales presentations to potential partners and customers.
- Familiarity with account management, encompassing project follow-up, CRM usage, and pipeline management.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast growing, entrepreneurial, dynamic and innovative environment driven by a very motivated team
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- A corporate culture that values a stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with the possibility to grow and rotate across business units in line with your potential and ambition.
- The opportunity to advance to a Business Development Manager role depending on your potential and ambition.