We’re looking for a curious Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.).
But for our technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Embedded Linux Software Engineer. You will be part of our international conference team, developing our next generation of audiovisual systems. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and discover the conference technology of the future!
- Interested in developing the next generation in audiovisual systems?
- Passionate about embedded programming ?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as an Embedded Linux Software Engineer
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining the Linux OS for different components of our conference systems and porting our Linux OS to new hardware.
- You translate requirements into technical specifications.
- You collaborate with hardware and software engineers to define and refine requirements and specifications.
- You maintain the Buildroot and Yocto build system.
- You’ll propose your own design and review those of your peers.
- You provide input and support towards the quality assurance testing.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have experience working with embedded Linux and C.
- You have knowledge of Buildroot and/or Yocto.
- You are familiar with git version control.
- You have experience with continuous integration.
But our ideal colleague…
- Has experience with Linux kernel development
- Is familiar with microcontrollers
- Has knowledge of real-time systems
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.