INTERNSHIP - Create a history page for the nurse station on AQURA Essentials
Televic Healthcare develops and manufactures high end solutions for nurse call, intercom, access control, patient entertainment and care registration for healthcare environments.
Our state-of-the-art systems are adapted to the ever higher demands of an evolving market, and have been implemented in newly built and refurbished healthcare institutions across the world.
Televic Healthcare (THC) offers professional communication systems within the care sector for nurse call, patient localization and mobile alarming. Next to our care platform, we also offer AQURA essentials. A basic nurse call system that works out of the box.
As the importance of data grows, customers would still want to see basic history of calls including care times and waiting times and want easy ways for reporting this.
Within this internship you will create a history application on the nurse station (android app). Specifications are:
* show the history on the nurse station (extra menu)
* show the history on a stand-alone webpage, accessible for computers on the network (URL on the ward controller, webserver)
* Add support for export function
* logs older than the previous month are automatically deleted
* the history remains after a power or network failure
This internship will improve your programming skills in an industrial context.
- Level: Bachelor
- Specialty: Embedded Software
- Type of work: Research: 0%, Implem.: 100%, Experim.: 0%
- Location: Televic, University
- Type of activities: Programming
- Number of students: 1