The Big Picture
At Televic Healthcare, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing healthcare through cutting-edge communication and information technology. We specialize in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative solutions that enhance patient care, streamline processes and empower healthcare professionals. We work in a channel model through certified partners internationally and our ambition is to become the reference in our niche market through innovation.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- And eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a .NET Developer
- You develop microservices in line with our business needs.
- You propose solutions for efficiently managing thousands of wired and wireless devices.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement on architecture, design, and processes.
- You provide technical recommendations on software technologies.
- You actively take part in all SCRUM related meetings, sharing your thoughts and insights.
- You develop automated unit tests for continuous integration.
- You organize ad-hoc meetings with the team to discuss challenges or opportunities.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering (Software, Computer Sciences).
- You have a proven track record in .NET Core development.
- You have experience with multi-threading.
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies and microservices development is a plus.
- You are a team player, focused on working together to achieve the team goals.
- Fluency in English is required.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.