Join our Conference Team as NPI Test Engineer
Televic Conference creates conferencing solutions to customers worldwide for multiple verticals such as city-halls, parliaments, courtrooms, corporate (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.). In order to continue our exponential growth and boost our software applications, we are looking for a NPI Test Test Engineer.
Our Televic products' final assembly is facilitated by the tools and testing that you designed. You so directly influence the process of developing and putting our new products into production.
- passionate about audiovisuel systems?
- interested in testing our new products?
- interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a NPI Test Engineer at Televic Conference means
- You plan, build, document, and carry out all product-specific testing using scripting language in order to test requirements for new product launches.
- You coordinate new products introduction with R&D to develop manufacturing test strategies for these new products.
- During the production phase, you maintain and upgrade developed test solutions.
- You ensure that our high standards are met in terms of deadlines, pricing, and quality expectations.
- You provide documentation in accordance with the demands of the program or the business.
- As the first point of contact for production and testing difficulties, you help and coach colleagues in production.
- You make sure that quality systems, internal policies, and procedures are followed, as well as that test data is available to assist process changes.
- You will collaborate closely with other members of the team, R&D, and production.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- You have a bachelor in Electronics or Computer Science with minimum 2 years of experience in similar position.
- You have good knowledge of Python development. Experience in test development is a big plus.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with excellent English and Dutch communication skills.
- You feel at ease performing debugging and troubleshooting tasks.
- You have a genuine passion for product development coupled with a sharp eye for detail and a proactive approach to innovation, efficiency and problem solving.
- You understand electrical interfaces and can easily read electrical schematics.
- You are willing to travel occasionally abroad (Bulgaria).
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability.
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.