Izegem , Belgium
We’re looking for a Project Manager
To support the continuous growth of our business unit Televic Conference, we are currently looking for a driven Project Manager. As a project manager, you’ll take on a variety of tasks within the Televic Conference business unit, where we manufacture innovative systems for moderated meetings. From the largest international institutions over local parliaments and city councils to boardrooms: Televic Conference drives successful meetings, worldwide, and we need your help to keep on doing so.
- Someone with a curious mindset who loves to search for the best solutions?
- Project management and all its aspects are nothing new to you.
- Looking for a challenging job in an international organization gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as Project Manager at Televic means:
- Within this role, you’ll work closely with R&D, our sales team, product management and our clients. There will be a continuous feedback loop between customers and future product development that you will take into account.
- R&D relies on your feedback to prioritize features correctly. They’ll come knocking on your door when extra documentation is needed.
- You always see the bigger picture. This helps you propose the right solutions and requirements to our customers after coordinating and analyzing tenders.
- When new features are integrated, you’ll initiate the feasibility and follow up the whole process.
- As a project manager, you have knowledge of conferencing, as well as the ability to dive deep into any other subject and find your way around it.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- Project management and all its aspects (production engineering, planning, communications...) are nothing new to you.
- A technical environment is where you want to be and work in.
- Your proactive approach and good decision making, help you solve problems easily.
- You have great communication skills combined with analytical knowledge.
- Spending 10% of your time travelling for business doesn’t bother you.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferably related to Project Management and over 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- Your spoken and written English is excellent, as well as your Dutch and French.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits