We’re looking for a curious Quality Assurance Engineer
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Quality Assurance Engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Maintain and update our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015);
- Develop, implement, and follow up of QMS documentation (workflows, procedures, work instructions);
- Work closely with manufacturing staff to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained and implement any new changes or adaptations based on a quality review;
- Conduct audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrections and corrective actions;
- Participate and follow up the implementation of the correction and corrective actions for the customer’s, certification body and internal audits;
- Organize the calibration & maintenance of the production equipment;
- Follow up the regular shelf life check of the materials;
- Retrieve the KPI data from the relevant sources and arrange it in the shape of dashboard report;
- Coordinate all ESD measures in the plant.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanics, electromechanics, electronics)
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) in electronics or technical production
- Understanding of basic quality principles and tools
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- The ability to notice the details, which some other persons do not see
- Computer literacy
- ERP system experience is an advatage
- Fluent communication in English
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.