We’re looking for a curious System QA Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious System QA engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. And technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So get on board with us and discover the rail communication technology of tomorrow.
Passionate about trains and fascinated by complex development solutions?
Interested to join a successful international team?
Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a QA Test Engineer
- You are involved in the review of both hardware and software requirement specifications of complex on-board railway systems (e.g. function, performance, security, scalability,…).
- You are responsible for validating the systems we design by developing and executing test scenarios that ensure that our systems meet the customer requirements.
- Are there any issues with the systems or remarks from your side? Then you integrate those into your report for all the internal stakeholders involved in the project and you work together with the developers to get the bugs fixed.
- Have there been changes made in the system? You develop and perform regression tests.
- Overall goal is to ensure that all delivery to customer in a train meet the high level system requirements at all times.
- You are the final gate before the product goes to deployment on actual riding trains.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
Experience is essential, in combination with a degree in engineering.
You have a basic understanding and user/ admin level knowledge of Linux and networks.
You have experience with scripting and programming languages (preferably Python).
A basic understanding of embedded software and hardware, and how to access devices via ssh protocols will be helpful.
Experience in test automation frameworks (preferably Python behave BDD) is a nice bonus.
But our ideal candidate also:
- Wants to share in successes as well as in failures, because that is what testing is all about;
- Wants to get things done, even if they’re challenging;
- Sees opportunities to improve processes and gets everyone on board;
- Likes to team up with equally driven colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- The chance to work on “state of the art” projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.