Senior Full Stack Developer (Angular/.Net)
Engineer – Software
Are you the Senior Full Stack Developer (Angular/.NET) we’re looking for?
Televic Education develops the SAAS-solution assessmentQ, which is the most versatile digital exam and exercise platform in the world. assessmentQ is used daily by thousands of users all around the world in a variety of sectors: healthcare, education, exam centers, certifying bodies, banking, insurance, publishers…
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our software development team in Belgium.
- Passionate about .NET and Angular development?
- An experienced developer?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Working as a Senior Full Stack Developer at Televic means
- You write, test & debug code on cloud-based e-assessment platform.
- You work with the latest development frameworks and technologies such as .NET Framework (C#), Angular, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, MongoDb, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and many more.
- You write technical documentation, do technical analyses, and perform code reviews on the code of your team members.
- You coach other developers and share your knowledge within the team on a regular basis.
- You work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of Test Engineers, Developers, Researchers and Product Owners.
Professional skills we’re looking for
- You have a relevant bachelor or master’s degree (e.g., ICT, Computer Sciences, Computer applications).
- You have experience 5+ years of experience as a software developer.
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market.
- A full-time contract (38-hour week) at a company that has international success but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.
- Passionate colleagues driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and room for personal growth.