We’re looking for a curious Customer Service Engineer
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our projects at our customers facilities across Western & Northern Europe. As part of our Customer Service team, you will ensure our systems are performing at the highest level. This position is based in our Televic GSP HQs office in Izegem, Belgium.
- Passionate about problem solving?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills?
- Interested to work for an international organization that that is in full expansion?
Working as a Customer Service Engineer
- You provide technical leadership and field support for upgrade-, retrofit-, and warranty projects.
- You provide primary line of communication with client.
- You ensure that our After Sales Projects and Service Level Agreements are developed and delivered to meet our company’s quality and cost standards and contract requirements.
- You translate the customer enquiries to the different departments of our organization.
- You create, perform, and report on on-site test procedures, including full function testing of the system, on vehicles either at the train builder’s facility or end customer’s location, in the presence of the client and/or inspectors.
- You will train our customers on how to use our on-board and wayside software.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (e.g., Computer Science, Electronics, ICT or equivalent) with at least a first relevant experience.
- You possess expertise in the domain of system testing and troubleshooting; fundamental knowledge of Linux, software, hardware, and networking technology (TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, etc.) is required.
- You are well organized with the ability to prioritize and work independently; work under pressure and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You communicate clearly verbally and in written form in English.
- You are willing to travel frequently (between 25% and 50% of your time) within Western Europe primarily.
- Experience in the rail industry (operator, train builder, supplier, etc.) is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full-time contract (38 hour week).
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits.