We’re looking for a curious Technical Support Engineer
Televic Conference develops, manufactures and markets conferencing solutions to high-profile customers worldwide (e.g. the United Nations, the European Parliament, the French Senate etc.).
In order to boost our growth we are on the lookout for a curious Technical Support Engineer to resolve technical issues (for international clients) that require expert product knowledge. You collaborate closely with your colleagues of product management and R&D in Izegem, and report to the projects & after sales team lead. Regularly (40 %), you go onsite for technical interventions.
- Eager to combine technical expertise and client contact?
- Excellent in communication skills?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Working as a Technical Support Engineer
- You analyze and resolve escalated technical issues that are reported by clients (end-users, integrators, solution partners, etc.) or internal stakeholders.
- You are the single point of contact for clients. You provide status feedback of the corrective measures and the foreseen lead time.
- You occasionally participate in installations performed by external partners and provide on-site customer training.
- You investigate complex and recurrent issues in our lab environment and suggest solutions and improvements to your team and other departments.
- You stay informed of (newly introduced) conferencing solutions and related technologies.
- You report to the Customer Succes Teamlead
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- You are motivated to become a product expert in our conferencing and AV solutions.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree (e.g. Electronics, ICT, electromechanics etc.).
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are prepared to spend up to 40% of your time abroad.
But our ideal colleague…
- Is able to remain calm in stressful situations and are good in prioritizing.
- Values customer intimacy and has a proactive approach to problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art products in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.