We’re looking for a curious Lean Trainee
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities.
Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work! But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Lean Trainee. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
Being part of the company as a Lean Trainee you will:
- Support the optimization processes within the company;
- Participate in strategic projects connected with the implementation of the Lean concept;
- Provide support by using key Lean tools as VSM (Value Stream Mapping);
- Support the implementation of 5S management rules into shopfloor;
- Recommend to management changes that can cut waste from operating procedures;
- Identify unnecessary and complex processes to create a better way of working.
- You are a recent graduate or a 3rd/4th year student with a technical profile /Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc./.
- You are a quick learner who works in an organized, efficient and quality-driven way
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are a team player in achieving constructive collaboration across functions/departments
- You have pro-active approach and excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A fixed term, full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- Excellent working conditions and social policy that includes company transport, food vouchers and additional health insurance;
- Hybrid working policy;
- 5 additional days of paid leave;
- Training, development and coaching;
- Certificate of internship;
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate;
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.
What are the possibilities?
Now you know who we’re looking for and what you can expect from us, don’t hesitate to click the apply button, or take a look at similar opportunities that might appeal to you.
Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.