Televic develops, manufactures, and installs high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA! A financially independent and stable group, Televic is divided into divisions that each focus on their specific market:
Televic Rail: passenger information solutions and electronic safety-related control systems in trains and tramways.
Televic Healthcare: communication systems for healthcare such as nurse call, multimedia, intercom.
Televic Conference: conference and simultaneous interpretation systems.
Televic Education: multimedia and e-learning solutions for staff training and educational institutions
- Passionate about complex development solutions?
- Interested to join a successful international team?
- Eager to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
We’re looking for a curious SMT Process engineer
At Televic we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable communication systems in 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail. Televic Group enables the strategic ambitions of these Business Units by centralizing all HR, IT, finance, marketing, operations and procurement activities. Wherever communication needs technology, we are at work!
But for that technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Production engineer. Why curious? Because curiosity not only makes for better teamwork, it also creates new insights and possibilities. Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and help build the communication technology of tomorrow.
- Program and operate all SMT and TH equipment: solder paste printers, SPIs, pick-and-place machines, reflow ovens, AOIs, X-ray, wave & selective solder machines, and conformal coating machines;
- Provide support for manufacturing in surface mount technologies (SMT) and through-hole soldering (TH);
- Review customer ECNs (Engineering Change Notes) and apply them to existing processes;
- Set and control process parameters;
- Proactively improve First Pass Yield (FPY) and reduce rejection rates;
- Analyze detected nonconformities in the process and take measures to eliminate them;
- Perform risk analysis - PFMEA;
- Evaluate and implement new products and processes;
- Participate in the introduction of new products to production;
- Execute all necessary preparations for new products to be transferred to production: production time simulations/estimations, machine programming, ordering specific tools (solder paste stencils, wave solder carriers, etc.), reflow profiles, and others;
- Generate post-build KPIs – OEE, CPH, total SMD components placed;
- Resolve technical issues related to SMT and TH production;
- Generate process documentation;
- Be responsible for machine maintenance and arrange external technical support whenever necessary.
Professional skills we’re looking for:
- Technical university degree /Electronics, Electrical Engineering, etc./
- Technical mindset and willingness to have a hand on approach
- Previous experience as process engineer in EMS company will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience working with Low to Mid volume and High mix PCBAs with high density of fine pitch components – BGA, QFN, QFP, 0201 components, etc. will be considered a strong advantage
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 will be considered an advantage
- Good level of English language
- Very good computer skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Team player with effective communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted with Headquarters in Belgium as it keeps on growing
- Excellent working conditions and social policy
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile and ambitions, please send your CV. Confidentiality of all applicants is guaranteed in compliance with the Law for Personal Data Protection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.