Cameras play an important part in how passengers and train staff perceive the improved security that video surveillance system offer. The Televic GSP CCTV solution offers a range of technologically advanced cameras to suit many applications and purposes in and outside train.
Saloon cameras, located on the interior of train, offer constant security for all passenger areas. Exterior rearview cameras provide safety by offering the driver a clear view of boarding passengers.
Forward-facing or cab cameras located in the drivers’ cab, record events and incidents taking place at the head of the train. Lastly, pantograph cameras can witness issues and accidents related to the interaction of the overhead line and pantograph.
- On-board scenes in all lighting condition are captured optimally, providing crips, high quality images.
- Simultaneous access to audio of the scene with integrated microphones.
- Sleek, vandal-proof and waterproof enclosure.
- Compliance with strict standards in the rail industry.
- Selected models can host artificial intelligence/machine learning functionality.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
- Built-in microphone for applications that require audio.
- Convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) setting helps reduce storage and bandwidth usage where needed.
- Integrated IR.