Network Video Recorders
The Televic GSP Network Video Recorders belongs to the Passenger Surveillance System’s family of devices for the on-board railway environment.
These fully digital recorders are IP devices with a front removable drive caddy. By offering a comprehensive oversight of on-board activity, the system reduces risks and increases passenger safety.
Network Video Recorders benefits
- Flexible storage and archive possibilities.
- Local and remote access to video footage.
- Compact design with numerous mounting options.
- Fully configurable to suit your video recording needs.
- Cost-effective up-to-date technology.
Network Video Recorders Features
- Modular SSD and HDD storage options.
- Front removable caddy for easy hardware archiving of footage.
- Robust aluminium enclosure, for 19”rack or flange mount.
- Records video of up to 32 cameras.
- Management of pre-and post-recording.
- Multiple individually configurable ring- buffers e.g. for event recording».
- Write protection of event-related recordings.
- Multi-level H264 recording.
- Health monitoring.
- Power save management.
- Central management via VAPSoft, FIM or LiveCoM Suite.
- Automatic temperature monitoring of harddrive.
- Analog audio input.