Passenger satisfaction starts with relevant and up-to-date information, anytime and anywhere. Building the ultimate passenger experience requires efficient content management tooling that is readily available and fully controlled by operators.
The LiveCoM Suite, Televic GSP’s integrated and modular solution for end-to-end passenger information, can help operators achieve that goal.
With the content management system in the LiveCoM Suite, the operator can fully determine when and how information is shared with passengers.
By making use of the intuitive web interface the operator can define the look, feel & sound of the passenger information system. Media items can be easily imported and integrated into the visual templates.
Determining which information needs to be broadcasted during specific parts of the journey and selecting the output devices (e.g. a specific set of displays) that should be used can be managed from the playlist editor.
- Operator in control: The content management module of LiveCoM Suite provides the operator with the power to fully define and redefine the look, feel & sound of their PIS themselves, whenever needed
- Intuitive web interface: The web-based user interface has been designed in cooperation with end-users to optimize the user flows and provide an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Easy integration: Fully integrated with other modules such as Transit Data Management to enable context-based information visualization (e.g., depending on the current route/trip) and Real-time Data Management to ensure all information is up to date
- Media library: upload, store and organize all media – video, audio, images, and text – in the LiveCoM Suite
- Template editor: an intuitive WYSIWYG editor to build the templates you want, combining text areas, specific designs for images and video, scrolling areas, and so on into easy-to-understand visualizations for passengers.
- Playlist editor: merge and pair the templates you created with specific context-based triggers.
- Tag-based information display: Tags can be used to direct the right information to the right displays in the vehicles. Static tags can be used for fixed characteristics, like first and second class or front- and backwards facing screens. Dynamic tags are assigned according to the real-time context, such as exit sides.
- Automatic line maps: Automatically create a visual representation of the journey, including the calling pattern, arrival, and departure times for the different stops, etc.
- Conditional playback: The possibility to display conditional content, based on the properties of the current journey. For example, when arriving at a station, specific information can be announced based on the characteristics of that next station.
- Multilingual announcements: In larger cities and regions, there is often a need to share information in multiple languages. The operator can define which messages should be multilingual and can do so by defining each specific block of content which requires to be announced in multiple languages.
LiveCoM Suite is a platform that allows train operating companies to integrate real-time data from a wide variety of data sources to provide passengers with up-to-date and reliable information under any operating condition. Get more information.